Why is phonics for kids important?
A solid foundation in reading and writing skills is the key to academic success. Phonics lessons give children the ability to unlock the alphabetic code, which in turn helps them read and write with confidence.
Get ready to explore a fun-filled learning experience with thousands of words, hundreds of sentences, numerous stories, colourful graphics, and fun games. A Comprehensive phonics app for kids.
Teaching children only the single letter sounds is not enough. There are 44 sounds in the English language. Phonics lessons will be incomplete unless children learn concepts such as Digraphs, Tricky Words, Magic ‘e’, and Alternate Spellings. The Uptosix Phonics PLUS App covers all advanced phonics concepts.
Features of the UptoSix Phonics PLUS App
Two letters one sound
Each letter retains its sound
many stories to read
To master phonics skills
- Developed by experienced early childhood educators.
- A huge database of 2000 plus words, more than 250 sentences, and many stories for reading and spelling practise.
- Colourful graphics and fun games for concept introduction and reinforcement.
- Easy for parents and teachers to follow and guide their children.
- No prior phonics knowledge is required.