Do you have trouble teaching your preschooler how to write letters and numbers with proper formation?
The UptoSix Letter Formation App can help.
- Kids can watch the animations and learn how to write.
- Unlike other apps, this app does not auto-correct a child’s writing.
- It does not give a false sense of achievement.
- Children really learn to write letters and numbers with proper formation.
- Endless practise helps children develop strong handwriting foundations.
Download the App Today!
Features of the UptoSix Letter Formation App
A colourful interactive app that helps children learn to write
- Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
- Chicken, Giraffe, and Monkey letters
- Four Lines Writing
- Pre-writing skills
- Children can use their fingers or a stylus to practise writing.
Four Lines Writing
Chicken, Giraffe and Monkey Letters
The chicken, giraffe, and monkey letters are a fun way to teach children four-line writing.
The pre-writing skill pages are for children who require help with finger control exercises. By tracing different types of lines, various finger movements can be mastered. These are excellent fine-motor activities.